- Select the "Settings" application.
- Select the "Safari" application from within settings.
- Close the Settings application and return to Safari.
Once you have followed the instructions above, select the browser's "Back" button to recheck your system settings.
- Select "View | Internet Options" (IE4) or "Tools | Internet Options" (IE5 or higher) from the menu.
- Select the "Security" tab.
- Select the appropriate zone (Internet or intranet, depending on how you are accessing the course).
- Select the "Custom" radio button and then the "Settings" pushbutton (IE4) or select the "Custom Level" pushbutton (IE5 or higher).
- Scroll down to "Scripting" and select "Enable" under "Active Scripting."
- Select "Ok" twice.